Fully equipped yet space saving
MODULA Paris � all functions available in a compact unit. If you only have limited space available or you need a second, small unit with specific functions, this is the right treatment unit for you. The unit is particularly made for small to medium-sized examination rooms to assure efficient diagnosis and highest comfort treatment. Despite its compact size, the MODULA Paris offers plenty of space for instruments and devices.
MODULA Paris � our medium sized unit for limited space. The MODULA Paris ENT treatment unit offers the full range of features, such as automatic or manual suction systems, up to 4 LED cold light sources, compressed air system. MODULA Paris can be equipped with up to three instrument levels. A mobile instrument cabinet is also available in the same design or according to any individual requirement.
Standard colors (antibacterial coating with fine structure)
Upper shelf above the instrument level as an extended storage space for additional equipment or instruments
Headlight holder, switches on/off automatically, height-adjustable and swiveling for cold light headlights
Cotton wool and tongue swab dispenser (attached on right side of unit)
Patient chair MODULA 4.SA with electric height adjustment and synchronous adjustment of the leg rest and back rest
Various ENT instruments
Endoscopy camera system XE-50-TFT/USB
- High quality electrolytic zincplated steel cabinet
- Stoved enamel powder coating in 19 colours
- Mobile unit with stainless steel base, antistatic heavy-duty castors
- Electronic operating and display system: robust, user-friendly glass control panel with touch-sensitive function keys
- Instrument holder for irrigation, compressed air and suction handles
- Integrated rapid mirror warmer, with fan
- max. 3 drawers, fully extending with soft close system
- 3 disinfection quivers for rigid endoscopes with protective silicone adapter
- 2 instrument levels with stainless steel instrument trays
- Indirect illumination for instrument levels
- Acrylic glass instrument cover, sinkable behind the cabinet
- Stainless steel instrument tray for used instruments with silicone insert
- Waste bin, opening with foot pedal (self-closing)
- Headlight holder, switches on/off automatically, height-adjustable and swiveling
- Upper shelf above instrument level with powder-coated aluminum shelf
- Holder for TFT-monitor
- Heatable instrument storage surface and/or mirror warming block for approx. 50 mirrors
- Powered suction system with manual or automatic suction bottle emptying: vacuum pump (oil-free, capacity 40 l/min at -0.85 bar), vibration-free bracket for vacuum pump, automatic activation when suction tube is picked up
- +37� C ear irrigation system with continuous flow heating or water tank: irrigation handle with exchangeable cannulas attachments incl. antibacterial hose with quick connector
- Compressed air system with compressor (oil-free, 12 l/min, max. 2.5 bar), chrome plated handle with antibacterial hose and quick-connector incl. 3 medicament sprayer and stainless steel holder for spray bottles
- Cold light system: max. 4 integrated light sources halogen (150 VA) or LED
- Endoscope storage: max. 4 pre-heated endoscope quivers for rigid endoscopes with adjustable temperature
Here you will find our brochures, catalogue and other downloads. Take a look and download our PDF files.
Brochures & Catalogues
Send a note
Do you have questions about our products?
Our service team will be happy to help.